Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer is here!!

Summer is here and I am bored out of my mind!!! I always go to QT, play with my B.F.F.L Sabrina( who is like my sister that I never had Ha ha ha!!!)My dad took me to wally world( my Aunt Sarah calls walmart wally world and it is weird but I still love her!!) and I got Eclipse!!! I love to read when I am bored out of my mind. It is good so far! And that is all I realy did last week besides go to girls camp!!( it was like a pratce girls camp!)It was so cool because all the first years had to make hotdogs and eggs! The hotdogs were soo good better then any other hot I tasted and we had to cook the eggs n a ziplock then put it in hot water,but when they came out there was a hole in the bag and the eggs were all wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was soooooooooooo gross!!! It was so much fun to be there though!!!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones